- Top performance and leadership expert
- Equips organisation leaders with tools to drive engagement, performance, and profit
- Recognised as a ‘Top 10 Leadership Expert and Speaker’ by Global Gurus
- Bestselling author
Gordon Tredgold is a former executive with a remarkable track record of delivering complex projects worth $100 million, managing departments worth $300 million, and leading global teams of up to 1,000 employees. He has helped clients save $350 million in operational costs, increase performance by 50%-500%, and tripled revenue for entrepreneurs within just a year.
Recognized as a ‘Top 10 Leadership Expert and Speaker’ by Global Gurus, Gordon Tredgold is also the author of one of the Top 5 Leadership Blogs, where he has shared over 1300 articles. His work has been featured in Forbes, Business Insider, Inc., Entrepreneur, Fortune, CEO World, Chicago Tribune, and Addicted 2Success. His articles have been translated into 21 languages.
The successful author of four books, Gordon Tredgold has seen his latest book, “FAST – 4 Principles Every Business Needs to Achieve Success and Drives Results,” as a finalist in the Chartered Management Institute Management Book of the Year.
While studying Mathematics at University, Gordon Tredgold developed a unique ability to analyse complex situations and devise straightforward solutions. He realized early in his career that simplifying solutions and communicating them in an easy-to-understand manner have a significant impact on the outcome. As a result, Gordon Tredgold advocates for simplicity in everything he does, which makes solutions accessible, empowers people and excites them, and encourages them to act.
Gordon Tredgold has developed a highly successful and proven FAST Approach that simplifies solutions, increases engagement and accountability, and ensures results. He has shared this approach with esteemed clients such as Accenture, GE Aviation, Allianz, Baxter International, Arizona Dept of Child Safety, American Airlines, and many others.
Gordon Tredgold – Speaker
A sought-after keynote speaker, Gordon Tredgold focuses on the topics of leadership, employee engagement, and operational excellence. He lives in Spain and speaks English and French.
- Creating a “Can Do” Culture: When it comes to creating successful teams, attitude is everything. In this talk, I teach a simple, easy-to-use three-step approach which will transform your teams by giving them a can-do attitude which will give them the belief in their own abilities that will help them to transform their performance.
- My Little Secrets For Your Big Success: According to research 92% of people fail to achieve their goals, with many giving up before they have even started. In this talk I will teach you the four-step approach that I have used to help companies significantly improve their operational performance, how I went from couch potato to marathon runner in just 6 months, and how I managed to write 1200 articles in just 4 years. My little secrets for your big success will teach you the tools not only to start to follow your goals with confidence, but it will also put you in eight percent of people who successfully achieve them.
- How to Create Engaged, Empowered Teams That Drive Performance and Deliver Amazing Results: 70% of US staff are either disengaged or actively disengaged which costs the US economy between $450-550 billion every single year. In this talk, I will teach your audience what causes teams to become disengaged and how by using the FAST Approach you can create highly engaged, excited, and empowered teams that will deliver amazing results. I have used FAST to help save $350, increase performance by 50 -500 %, and helped one company triple its revenue in just 1 year.