Erik Qualman North America
Top technology and digital leadership expert, futurist, and Pulitzer nominated bestselling author Fee Range € P.O.A
- Top technology and digital leadership expert, futurist, and bestselling author
- Nominated a Top 100 Digital Influencer by Fast Company magazine
- Pulitzer Prize nominee
- Voted the second Most Likeable Author in the World
Erik Qualman is a keynote speaker who has spoken in more than 50 countries. His speaking career has seen him reach over thirty million people, and he has partnered with big brands such as Sony, IBM, Disney, Starbucks, and many others.
A bestselling author with five books on digital leadership under his belt thus far, Erik Qualman was voted the second Most Likeable Author in the World. His book, “What Happens in Vegas, Stays on Youtube” earned him a nomination for the Pulitzer Prize.
Erik Qualman is the chairman of Equalman Studios. The company has done film and animation work for numerous global brands such as IBM, Cartier, and Disney, amongst many others. Translated into eight languages thus far, his business books are currently used in more than 200 universities around the world.
With regards to his educational background, Erik Qualman received a BA in Marketing from Michigan State University. From there he went on to complete an MBA from the McCombs School of Business at the University of Texas. His groundbreaking work in the digital field has seen him receive an honorary doctorate and he is currently a sitting professor at Harvard and MIT edXlabs.
Previous work experiences include working in online marketing and eBusiness at Cadillac & Pontiac, AT&T, Yahoo, Earthlink, and Travelzoo, where he was Head of Marketing.
Erik Qualman – Speaker
As a keynote speaker focusing on technology and marketing, Erik Qualman has an entertaining, educating, and empowering style. The use of his revolutionary storytelling ability snares audiences’ attention throughout.
- Focus: How to Focus in an Unfocused World – What’s the difference between winners and losers in a digitally distracted society? Focus. Winners focus on what matters most. While simple, it’s not easy. The #1 killer of promising careers, teams, and businesses is a lack of focus. We either try to do too much, or we put our time, treasures, and trust into the wrong buckets. Erik Qualman shares specific focus techniques used by the world’s most successful people and organizations.
- Digital Transformation: Design Your Future – We don’t have a choice on whether we digitally transform, the choice is how well we do it. Leaders this digital decade are made—not born. The key is not only understanding social media, IoT, mobile, AI, and Blockchain but, more importantly, understanding how they work together. This session will give you tips and tricks on how to implement current and future digital trends to maximize your organization’s impact on the world.
- Digital Leadership: The 5 Simple Habits of Digital Leaders – Leaders this digital decade are made – not born. The key is understanding the balance of offline and online. Using profound and practical research, Qualman showcases the 5 habits that drive success and happiness for employees, partners, and customers in a WiFi World. Erik Qualman reveals new techniques including Posting-It-Forward, Being FLAWsome, and other insights to positively impact and transform your audiences and organization.
- Innovation by Design: Becoming the Disruptor vs. the Disrupted – To ensure you are the disruptor versus the disrupted, you must understand societal shifts and instill a culture of creativity around them. This session looks at key future trends and their impact on your organization. Erik Qualman provides the roadmap for your organization’s digital transformation. Leap over the pitfalls of incremental change and land on a foundation of progressive and practical innovation principles. Future forward!
- Socialnomics: Winning Customers’ Hearts and Minds at Scale – Based on his #1 Bestseller, Erik Qualman dives into the powerful concept of Socialnomics. Word of Mouth is on digital steroids and has transformed into World-of-Mouth. Organizations must learn the new rules of social, mobile, and beyond or they will miss this once-in-a-generation opportunity to earn customers’ loyalty and drive long-term success. Socialnomics is the key to winning customers’ hearts, minds, and wallets.