International F1 Motorsport, Tennis, and Golf TV Presenter and Professional Event Host for Product Launches
Immy Barclay is a sports presenter working across motorsport, tennis, and golf. She’s regularly interviewed top sports personalities, from Sir Lewis Hamilton and Valentino Rossi to Rafael Nadal, Kelly Slater, and Rory McIlroy; and can be relied on in high-profile settings, hosting live and in front of large audiences.
A multilinguist, Immy is comfortable in Italian and can turn to Spanish, French, and Portuguese, as well as her native English.
This season Immy is presenting for F1 at Grand Prix all over the world for F1TV. She’s in her element at a racetrack, and having started her career in MotoGP with Red Bull has since worked regularly with Formula E and motorsport brands, including Yamaha and Mercedes, hosting product launches and press premieres with their CEOs and motorsport ambassadors.
A keen golfer, Immy has been the lead presenter at the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship pro-am for the last 5 years. Here she developed the format “Buggy Chat” interviewing players in a golf cart which has become staple series of content at the Dunhill. This year she’s presenting a 10-episode golf travel show in French, to be broadcast globally on EuroNews at golf resorts across Morocco.
In tennis, Immy has worked regularly with IMG hosting the Hurlingham Tennis Classic sponsored by Giorgio Armani; Champions Tennis at the Royal Albert Hall; and covered the Wimbledon finals weekend on the Wimbledon Channel.
With M&C Saatchi her tennis and motorsport experience combined to host an exclusive Q&A with Rafael Nadal at his tennis academy in Mallorca, to launch the KIA electric car.
Immy graduated Bristol University with a first class honours degree in Italian. Her background is in sports production at ITN, creating packages of global news stories.
Corporate and Sports Presenter
Immy has strong experience hosting live audiences of up to 2,500 people for conferences and evening galas, and presenting for corporate videos. She is also regularly booked for new product launches for luxury brands.
Recent Assignments and Companies worked with:
– Scuderia Ferrari: hosted the global launch of Ferrari’s new F1 car broadcast internationally, including on Sky Sports.
– Formula One: for F1TV hosting Q&A’s with drivers and covering the action around the track, seasons 2022 and 2023.
– UK’s Strongest Man: broadcast on Channel 5, hosting alongside Chris Kamara.
– Red Bull: MotoGP Rookies Cup with the young talent team for 4 seasons
– MotoGP: ESports Championship finals; MotoE championship series launch; MotoGP VIP hospitality video for Dorna.
– Mercedes: various vehicle launches with Daimler CEO and Mercedes Chief Designer. Notably hosting the press in Olso for 4 weeks to launch the EQC.
– Yamaha: various motorbike launches with athlete ambassadors. Notably hosting at Eicma broadcast live on Sky Sports Italy.
– Formula E: host of the VIP hospitality on stage at various races in the calendar
– Damen Yatching: launch of the Amels 80 to industry leaders, and an exclusive Q&A with the yacht designers for VIP clients. This production won a creative award in the Netherlands.
– San Pellegrino Young Chef Awards: live presentation in Milan for food industry experts.
– Giorgio Armani Tennis Classic at Hurlingham, Champions Tennis Final at Royal Albert Hall, Wimbledon Finals for The Wimbledon Channel: all for IMG.
– KIA electric vehicle launch with Rafa Nadal at his tennis academy in Mallorca, for M&C Saatchi.
– Alfred Dunhill Links Championship: pro-am in St Andrews, various content pieces and interviews with golfers.
– PGA EuroPro Tour: broadcast on Sky Sports Golf.
Write articles and scripts; edit on AVID; present live and pre-recorded; host to live audiences; produce content; record voiceover.
“Imogen is the epitome of a team player. She came into a well-established group and has proven herself to be a valuable addition. Imogen’s presenting; like her character, is energetic, enthusiastic and professional. She learns around the sport she is involved in and takes it upon herself to come up with ideas and innovations. She would be a great asset to any production.”– James Dawson, Senior Producer, Matchroom Sport for Sky Sports
The Rake Magazine: Rake In Progress Immy Barclay
"Flexible, sharp, and charming, Imogen is able to take direction easily, interpreting the mood and tone of an interview or piece to camera and to reflect the brand and adapt to her audience with apparent ease and consummate professionalism. Immy's manner and way of making her guests feel relaxed is a huge asset, as is her sporting knowledge and the time she spends preparing - despite always looking so comfortable and natural." Matt Dearden, Head of Broadcast, Video, and Production at Laureus
“Immy is the epitome of a team player. She came into a well-established group and has proven herself to be a valuable addition. Imogen’s presenting; like her character, is energetic, enthusiastic, and professional. She learns around the sport she is involved in and takes it upon herself to come up with ideas and innovations. She would be a great asset to any production.” James Dawson, Senior Producer at Matchroom Sport