- Expert in leadership under difficult circumstances
- Ex-Navy Seal Officer with 20 years’ leadership experience
- Recipient of the Bronze Star for combat and the Silver Star for leadership
- Founder and CEO of Echelon Front
Jocko Willink is an expert in leadership under difficult circumstances. The ex-Navy SEAL officer spent 20 years in service of his country. His experience during this time has given him in-depth insights into leadership and all aspects related to it.
During his career as a SEAL, he served as both an enlisted serviceman and officer. Jocko Willink received numerous accolades and distinctions during this time. He also led Task Unit Bruiser, SEAL Team three which engaged in tough urban combat during The Battle of Ramadi. His team played an important role in retaking the city and restoring stability. Because of the success, his unit became the most highly decorated in the Iraq War. He is the recipient of the Bronze Star for combat and the Silver Star for leadership.
After Iraq, Jocko Willink served a three-year stint as Officer-in-Charge of Naval Special Warfare Group One Detachment. This period saw him oversee the training of all SEAL Teams on the US West Coast. He also, during this time, led specific SEAL-related curriculum changes and trained, instructed, and mentored many SEAL officers.
After retiring from the military, Jocko Willink co-founded Echelon Front, an organisation that teaches leadership principles learned in the field to help others lead and win. He is the current CEO. Amongst his diverse field of audiences, he includes teams, organisations, companies, and individuals from a wide range of industries.
The co-author of the #1 New York Times bestseller ‘Extreme Ownership’, he also hosts the top-rated Jocko podcast.
Because of his interest in martial arts, Jocko Willink has earned a black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, competed in Submission Grappling, trained many professional fighters, and been involved in fighter coaching for King of the Cage, UFC, and Pride events. He is also a co-founder and Operations Officer for MMA training facility Victory MMA and Fitness.
Jocko Willink – Speaker
Jocko Willink brings his years of leadership experience to the table, offering insights into the various aspects of leadership and management. He lives in the USA and presents in English.
- Live Online Leadership Training and Development Overview: Focused online webinars provide a remote training session tailored to client needs, concentrating on key concepts for each specific group of attendees. The interactive webinars identify the most pertinent subjects and create a granular understanding of how to apply the leadership principles to solve the most pressing problems.
- STRATEGIC ADVISING: Individual coaching sessions enable personalized growth, development, and application of the principles of Extreme Ownership to overcome leadership challenges. Initial sessions are structured to quickly get familiar with your company, organizational and positional friction, and areas of focus for leadership development.
- WEBINAR – Live Online Leadership Training and Development: Focused online webinars provide a remote training session tailored to client needs, concentrating on key concepts for each specific group of attendees. The interactive webinars identify the most pertinent subjects and create a granular understanding of how to apply the leadership principles to solve the most pressing problems. There are also opportunities to conduct experiential learning through live presentations to reinforce how the lessons apply directly to your team.
- WEBINAR – Live Online Leadership Training and Development: Topics are customizable based on client needs, and can include topics such as:
- Cover and Move: Implementing Virtual Task Organization and Collaboration
- Simple: Ensuring Everyone Understands the Mission
- Prioritize and Execute: Focusing on the Highest Priority
- Decentralized Command: Leading Remote Teams
- Decisiveness Amid Uncertainty: Leading During a Crisis
- Creating Belief: Providing Reassurance and Focus
- Discipline Equals Freedom: Succeeding in a “Work From Home” Environment
- KEYNOTE PRESENTATION – Live Online or Pre-Recorded Briefing: A remote Keynote Presentation consists of a 45-minute briefing focused on the foundational principles of Extreme Ownership and the fundamental 4 Laws of Combat. The keynotes are extremely engaging, and the content resonates with leaders in any capacity and at any level of leadership. The instructor creatively weaves powerful SEAL and TOPGUN combat stories with business examples to convey pragmatic leadership concepts and principles.
- Extreme Ownership: Leadership is the most important thing on the battlefield: Battle-tested concepts of combat leadership that directly correlate to all leadership situations on and off the battlefield. We do not teach theory learned in a classroom. We teach tried, tested, and proven combat leadership principles and strategies learned on the front lines of the war on terror.
- Discipline Equals Freedom: The Dichotomy of Leadership: The key to effective leadership is balance. Leaders will constantly be faced with opposing forces that must be balanced to succeed. We discuss how to identify and constantly adjust those opposing forces to lead every member of your team effectively.
- The Laws of Combat: Dominate Your Battlefield, Lead, and Win: The laws of combat learned on the battlefield of Ramadi apply everywhere. Whether in business, personal, or life implementing the four laws of combat are required to succeed. Cover and Move, Simple, Prioritize and Execute, and Decentralized Command: these laws lead to winning.