- Digital transformation, artificial intelligence, and future of work expert
- A global thought leader on how technology changes organisations and society
- Founder of Marvin.org and Datafloq.com as well as a founding board member of the 2Tokens Foundation in the Netherlands
- Bestselling author of three books on big data, blockchain, and artificial intelligence
Dr. Mark van Rijmenam is a global thought leader in how technology changes organisations and society. A world-renown digital speaker and bestselling author, he has written books on big data, blockchain, and artificial intelligence. His latest offering, ‘The Organisation of Tomorrow’, sees him talking in detail about how artificial intelligence, blockchain, and analytics could potentially turn your business into a data organization.
The founder of Datafloq.com, a content platform on emerging technologies, Mark van Rijmenam also founded Mavin.org. The latter is a tokenised ecosystem of tools that fight misinformation, bad robots, and online trolls. This it does through a crowdsourced trust.
Regarding his education, Mark van Rijmenam holds a Ph.D. in Management from the University of Technology in Sydney. While there, he conducted research on how big data, blockchain, and AI changes organisations. Mark is also a founding board member of 2Toekns Foundation in the Netherlands. The foundation’s aim is the development of a roadmap that realizes value from Tokenisation.
Besides his three bestsellers, Mark van Rijmenam publishes the ‘f(x) = ex‘ newsletter. The publication is read by thousands of executives and focusses on the future of work and the organisations of tomorrow.
Mark van Rijmenam – Speaker
As a speaker, Mark van Rijmenam has visited more than twenty countries across the globe and inspired over 120,000 managers, directors, and C-level executives. He is a recognized speaker by the Professional Speaker Association Holland and a member of the Global Speaker Federation.
Mark resides in the Netherlands and addresses audiences in English.
- The Future of Work:The organisation of tomorrow will look fundamentally different from today’s organisation. As we have seen, due to Covid-19, the digital employee will become more critical. Those enterprises aware of the upcoming changes can best prepare and achieve competitive advantage in a data-driven society. Consequently, the future of work will require management and employees to take a different approach to create and deliver a product or service. The future of work will be defined by three concepts: data, decentralisation, and automation that will radically change leadership, culture, privacy, and security. In this keynote, Dr. Van Rijmenam will share valuable insights around the future of work and how to build a competitive business.
- How to Prepare for a Data-Driven Future: We live in exponential times. Simply having a digital strategy focused on continuous innovation is no longer enough to thrive in a constantly changing world. Black Swans such as Covid-19 disrupt your business. Collaboration among employees, customers, business units, and even things is increasingly becoming key to transform an organisation and contribute to building a secure and rewarding networked society. In this keynote, Van Rijmenam will discuss how big data, blockchain, and AI will change collaboration and, in doing so, enable a networked society.
- How to Innovate in today’s world:We live in a world of accelerated change, and disruptive innovations are challenging the status quo for organisations. The common denominator of all these innovations? They produce data, lots of it, which can be used to create magical experiences that were unthinkable before. To remain competitive, organisations need to put obtain a different perspective of their business and develop a culture of innovation.
- How Will Leadership Change in Today’s World:Knowledge is a form of power, and knowledge is derived from data. Having access to data has become a prerequisite in today’s world to remain competitive.
- Data and analytics enable you to sense and seize opportunities in your company’s environment and act accordingly. To do so, we need to democratise data, as when more people have access to information and knowledge, empowerment is a possibility, resulting in more intelligent and better decision-making. In this session, Dr. Van Rijmenam will explain the importance of data on your organisation and your decision-making capabilities and how to develop a data-centric culture.
- How the Role of IT is Changing:We live in a world of accelerated change, and Covid-19 is challenging the status quo. In addition, innovations are being developed faster and faster. The common denominator of all these innovations? They produce data, lots of it, which can be used to create magical experiences that were unthinkable before. To do so, organisations should develop a different perspective; IT has become a critical capability to lead the way, and CDO’s should actively push the envelope. In this session, Dr. Van Rijmenam discusses how the CDO and CIO should challenge the status quo and projects instigated by other departments to ensure the most optimal, flexible, secure, and private technical solution is developed. IT moves from being in the back of the car to the driver’s seat.