Author, Professor, Motivational Speaker expert in Positive Psychology
Victor Küppers is one of the best speakers in the field of study and analysis of attitudes, enthusiasm management and personal and professional development.
Küppers is a university lecturer and conference speaker with a passion for vocational training. He firmly believes that everyone can succeed and that our personal attitudes and values enable us to develop our enormous potential.
With a degree in Business Administration and Management and a PhD in Humanities, Víctor Küppers is a renowned speaker of international prestige who has specialized in motivational talks, and positive psychology and whose central axis is attitude and personal growth in all areas of life.
He creates Küppers & Co. The latter sees Victor Küppers develop different training projects for various international companies. Amongst these, he includes Volkswagen-Audi, Proctor% Gamble, Henkel, Nestle, Eroski, and many others.
As a lecturer, Victor Küppers teaches Business Management and Emotional Intelligence at the International University of Catalonia and the University of Barcelona. He has also worked in collaboration with the Pompeu Fabra University and the University of Navarra.
A well-received author who counts among his works ” The Attitude Effect ” and ” Living a Life with Meaning ”, Victor Küppers also writes columns for some of the most important professional marketing, sales, and development magazines. He usually deals with such topics as leadership, your personal attitude, sales techniques and management.
Victor Küppers has a fun, practical way of addressing fundamental keys in developing your full potential. His talks about him revolve around core human principles and values, the need of using each day to become a better person, and the need to live with joy, enthusiasm, and generosity in order to experience the best out of both your personal and professional life.
“Motivation, self-knowledge, leadership capacity and the study of personal attitudes have been the four pillars for Víctor Küppers in everything related to attitudes towards life. Each of these four pillars can be dealt with separately or together, depending on the needs of the event, and the endorsement of having several editorial publications in this sense makes Víctor Küppers the best popularizer” In addition, Víctor Küppers has proven to be an excellent Speaker in the field of commercial skills and has already given several talks with sales techniques and customer loyalty systems as main axes.
Victor Küppers lives in Barcelona, Spain, and addresses audiences only in Spanish.
“ The only goal I have in my sessions is to shake minds, to make aware to the people who listen that we deserve and we can live with passion, joy, and enthusiasm and the fact is that we need to remind things that are quite basic but we forget them with the daily stress. With this approach, the important thing in my speeches, if there is any, is not the content – basic things everybody knows -, but the way I express the ideas – the jokes, some words, the irony, etc. -. To reach the goal I have learned that the one who speaks and the one who listens must do it in their modern language .” – Victor Kuppers
– Learn to stop being “insane”: internal coherence to go to 30,000 watts.
– We all can, should and deserve to live with a happy and enthusiastic state of mind.
– The state of mind to achieve our best version, with our best attitudes and feelings.
– How the environment and personal and professional circumstances affect our state of mind.
– Our state of mind is our responsibility.
– Joy as the engine of our attitudes.
– Work and live with a Positive Mental Attitude.
– The importance of a sense of humour.
– Human values and principles; the importance of our way of being and the incompatibility of being a good professional, leader, parent, partner or friend if one is a bad person.
– Decide to live with joy: develop habits to approach life with optimism and enthusiasm.
– Claim spaces for reflection and moments for pause.
– Get out of the loop: the negative process of “ruminating” the problems of our day to day. Learn to relativize problems, the difference between dramas and circumstances to be resolved.
– Take care of the most important thing we have, the relationship with the people we love the most.
– Be proactive: focus on what we control and not complain about what is not under our influence.
– Be kind, the key to happiness above.
– Enjoy the little things of every day, and focus on the present. The extraordinary importance of ordinary things.
– Living with illusions: the importance of doing things that make us excited to face our day to day with energy and passion.
– Be grateful and value the positive things that we all have in our lives.