Examples of Keynote Speakers on Social Innovation
There are many notable keynote speakers in the field of social innovation. Here are a few:
- Muhammad Yunus – Nobel Peace Prize laureate and founder of Grameen Bank, which pioneered the concept of microcredit.
- Jacqueline Novogratz – Founder and CEO of Acumen, a non-profit organization that invests in social enterprises in developing countries.
- Bill Drayton – Founder and CEO of Ashoka, a global organization that supports social entrepreneurs.
- David Bornstein – Journalist and author who has written extensively on social innovation, including the book “How to Change the World.”
- Geoff Mulgan – CEO of Nesta, a UK-based innovation foundation that works to promote social and economic progress.
These are just a few examples of the many thought leaders and experts in the field of social innovation.
How To Book a Keynote Speaker on Social Innovation
Booking a keynote speaker about social innovation can be a great way to inspire and engage your audience, whether you are planning a conference, event, or corporate gathering. We recommend that you ask us for helpful advice and we will suggest strong speakers who will meet your requirement in the location you need.
Here are some steps to help you book a social innovation keynote speaker:
- Determine your budget: Before you begin your search for a keynote speaker, it is important to determine your budget for the event. This will help you narrow down your options and ensure that you are able to find a speaker who is within your price range.
- Research potential speakers: There are keynote speakers on social innovation, whilst we can recommend or shortlist speakers for you. Ultimately your preference matters most.
- Review speaker bios and videos: Once you have a list of potential speakers, review their bios and videos to get a sense of their style, expertise, and topics of interest. You may also want to look for testimonials or reviews from previous events.
- Negotiate terms and finalize the contract: Once you have agreed on the terms of the engagement, including the date, time, and location of the event, you can finalize the agreement and complete the booking process. Be sure to discuss any additional requirements, such as travel and accommodations.
- Briefing call: As the event approaches, Promotivate will schedule a briefing call to introduce the speaker. This also allows ‘discovery’ by the speaker about the audience and the requirements. This then allows the speaker to customize their presentation to your audience and event theme.
Keynote speakers on social innovation can help inspire and engage your audience in meaningful ways. We’re here to guide you through this process as professionals.